Description & Key Benefits
Our Acid Stain is used in a variety of interior and
exterior architectural concrete applications. It is
most commonly used to provide a distinctive look
to floors and other concrete surfaces. Special
beauty is added to color hardened concrete and
textured polymer concrete when APF Acid Stain
is used as the coloring medium. Acid stained
surfaces are sealed with epoxy, acrylic or
polyurethane clear coat. Both high gloss and satin
finishes are available.
- Garage Floors
- Home Interiors
- Restaurant Interiors
- Retail Establishments
- Themed Environments
- The coloring effect is dependant on the individual substrate and application methods.
- Different concrete pours within a given job site will react differently.
- The stain will not hide surface irregularities or defects.
- The stain will not be effective if the concrete is excessively worn, old, or has been previously sealed.
- Testing on the individual substrate is required to determine the specific stain effect prior to beginning the project.