A full range of decorative coatings and pool decks
We will work with you to find the best color, texture, and style to fit the pool deck and patio design. Our color experts will consider elements of surrounding rock, greenery, buildings and adjacent elements to develop you’re your palette. If you are interested in extending your outdoor living space or adding concrete to the surrounding patio, a hot tub pad, or a walkway we will need to pour concrete approximately one month prior to adding coatings to ensure the concrete is fully cured.
The most popular patio designs are lace, simulated flagstone, brick, and varied stone work textures, but your options limitless. You also have the option of adding cool deck to your custom deck refinishing and we will include non skid for no additional cost to you.
We use the best concrete sealant in the industry and will often seal the concrete three to four times depending on how much the concrete pores are absorbing. This protects your investment, and allows us to offer the best warranty in the industry.
• Reduce surface temperature up to 65.4%. We use the highest quality, 100% acrylic resins available, which is why it can withstand the daily exposure to water that is often found around swimming pools. Keep in mind the lighter the color, the more reflective and lower temperature.
• Our concrete coatings are relatively thin and will not create a trip hazard
• We protect your investment with the industry’s best clear coat; offering fade resistance, stain resistance, low maintenance, and easy cleanability.
• Our coatings are fully customizable, enhancing the property and increasing values.
• Efflorescence blocker is included to protect against lifting and chipping.
• Slip resistance is included to protect from falls.
• We can fix issues of improper water flow and low areas with several drainage and float options.
• All coating styles can be installed on top of waterproofing material for walk decks, stairs, or balconies.
• If required we will replace waterline tiles, cap tiles, depth markers, caulking, deck drain, or install ramps.
Choose from one of our various style galleries below
Patterned Styles – Geometric, Flagstone, Versaille, Brick, River Rock, etc