We are looking for a positive, upbeat people person who takes both work and play seriously. Personal and professional growth oriented team environment. You’re not a number here, you’re family. Work/Life balance, we want a win-win. We have opportunities for advancement in addition to bonuses, trips, etc.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8-4 pm
We have an opening at Arrowhead Deck and Pools for a office position that holds several roles. We are a small business but growing and looking for those who are interested in growing with us.
Familiarity with various software preferred: Quickbooks, Word, Excel, Outlook. Strong organization, time management, and communication skills a must. Outgoing personality that works great with a team.
- Communicate with clients every 1-2 days during the construction process
- Preliminary notice filing, collect deposits and signed terms
- Greeting visitors, answering phone calls and service to our customers.
- Support clients in showroom to choose options
- Coordinating appointments and meetings, managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Analyze and monitor internal processes
- Home Show Setup
- Pickup/Drop Off Materials if necessary
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Must be on time
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Key skills & proficiencies may include:
- Analysis and Assessment
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Developing Standards
- Process Improvement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 – $38,000.00 per year