- Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Are you an outgoing person who loves working with people? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment, and being part of a growing team?
We have an opening at Arrowhead Deck and Pools for a office position that holds several roles and opportunity for advancement. We are a small growing business looking for those who are interested in growing with us.
Familiar with using various software – Experience with Quickbooks, Word, Excel, Outlook. Must be organized, on time, and a team player. High level of communication and organization required for success.
- Basic greeting walk in visitors, answering phone and written correspondence. Use of apple products (Ipad and Iphone)
- Scheduling projects and communicating changes with clients/staff
- Project coordination, purchasing, ensuring materials available prior to start.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings with staff calendars and schedules.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and contracts.
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
- Design and implement systems and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Analyze and monitor internal processes
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Focus on solution oriented customer inquiries and complaints
- Manage internal staff relations
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Office Manager key skills & proficiencies may include:
- Analysis and Assessment
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Developing Standards
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
- Supply Management